Let’s do things together
GeTVivid aims at supporting older adults with mild impairments (e.g., restricted mobility, hearing or vision impairments) to manage their daily activities in their (residential) home and aims at improving the quality of life, autonomy and participation in social life. The goal of the project is to offer a useful and valuable set of functionalities and services to older adults as well as informal and formal carers through the use of connected TV devices based on the HbbTV standard.
- Paris-Lodron University of Salzburg
- University of St. Gallen
- CURAVIVA Verband Heime und Institutionen Schweiz
- Institut fuer Rundfunktechnik GmbH
- Hövener & Trapp Evision GmbH
- Ingeniería y Soluciones Informáticas S.L. (ISOIN)
- Verein für Menschen mit Körperbehinderung Nürnberg e.V.
- EURAG Österreich
Funding program: AAL 5th call.